Olave Serve, Support and Succeed
Membership to the 'Olaves' is open to young women aged 18 to 30.
Opportunities open to Olave members include: leadership, volunteer projects, outdoor activities, gaining skills for life, having time out with other young women and connecting with Guiding and the wider community.
The Olave Program is flexible to suit the needs of its members and is governed entirely by members. Olaves form self-governed peer groups who plan, implement and enjoy activities which suit their needs. Alternatively, members can participate and represent Guiding and young women as an individual in local, State or National events.
The Olave Program encourages members to:
- Show commitment to Guiding through the Promise and Law.
- Support Community through voluntary service to Guiding and the wider world.
- Celebrate and develop a deeper understanding of Guiding through Heritage and Traditions.
- Foster cultural acceptance and strengthen global links through experiencing International Guiding.
- Support, encourage and learn through Social Networks.
- Grow as individuals through pursuing opportunities for Self Development.
Olave Program Flyer